1. What is Level Hosting? This is a service that allows you to watch live tv via the internet. High-Speed Internet and a device to stream from is required.
2. What devices can I use this on? The most common device used is the Amazon Firestick. Other devices that work are android boxes, android tablets, and phones, iPads and iPhones, any other device with a web browser, video game consoles, and that pretty much wraps it up. It is worth mentioning that the Roku device is not compatible. A high-speed internet connection is required; somewhere around 20mbps should be enough to work well.
3. What channels do you get? View the channel list by Clicking Here
4. How much does it cost? Packages start at just $20 per month for 2 connections. If you need more connections, that option is available to you. This is per month and connections allow you to watch on multiple devices at the same time. There are no contracts. Pay as you go and cancel anytime. One thing we cannot offer is a refund.
5. Can I get a free trial? Sure, we are so confident that you will love our service and want to stick with it that you can get a free 24 hr. trial. Just email join our Telegram Support group Click Here
6. I don’t have a device, where can I get one? Amazon.com sells fire tv devices as well as android boxes. Your local Walmart and best buy and target also sell them.
7. How do I sign up? You can go to my payment processing website to purchase a subscription. Please make sure you Pick the correct Version. Our telegram has a break down of the differences.
8. What if I need help or support? Support is provided through our Telegram Support group only No email support. Make sure to click the link and join. We regularly post updates about the service. If you need instant assistance to submit a ticket and we will get back to you within minutes.